FOR CLIENTS OF AW-TRANS
CUSTOMS AGENCY AGNIESZKA WENDA
In fulfilling the information obligation arising from the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 26th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), we inform as follows:
1. AW-Trans Customs Agency Agnieszka Wenda, ul. Brzeska 126, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, email: email@example.com is the controller of your personal data. (“The Controller”)
2. Pursuant to art.6 of GDPR your personal data is collected and processed only to the extent of the performance necessary to:
– provide the contractual services,
– comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject (i.e. invoicing, claims processing etc.),
– investigate claims arising from the contract.
3. Your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures an appropriate security of the data.
– Your personal data may be transferred to a third party – customs agents (“The Processor”) – that we may engage for carrying out specific processing activities on our behalf.
4. Your personal data is stored for the period of time necessary to perform all the above described duties, and is marked by:
– a contractual period,
– legal obligation to keep data for a fixed period of time (i.e. tax laws),
– expiration of claims arisen from the contract,
– withdrawal of the consent.
5. You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification, erasure and restriction of their processing or transfer.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the manner of personal data processing with the relevant supervisory authority.
7. You have the right to object to collection and processing of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time, however such an action will result in a failure to conclude a contract and engage our services, as the collection and processing of the personal data is necessary for carrying out our duties.